victory for life

Thursday, June 13, 2013

New librarian joins staff

Victory Primary School has a new librarian. Her name is Kathy Graham but the students call her Whaea Kathy.

Whaea Kathy likes all kinds of books. "I love flicking through the new picture books. Especially when they arrive all shiny and new," she said. "I also love to revisit old favourites again and again. I never tire of a good story. One of my favourite authors is Michael Morpurgo. He writes brilliantly. I can't wait to share his stories with students."

Whaea Kathy is excited about David Hill visiting Victory Primary School. "Its a wonderful opportunity for everyone to see and hear a famous new Zealand author, ask him questions and find out what inspires his writing." she said.

Year 6 student, Kyan said " I think the new librarian is lovely and will be a wonderful help to the school".

By Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment